Christiansen Flat Tummy Water: CFT Water Instructions
1) Pour water in a bottle or jug. Ideally, this water should be filtered, so that it is as pure as possible. If you don’t want to buy cases of bottled water each week, you can invest in an water filter, such as Pur or Brita, in order to ensure that your water is filtered.
2) Wash the cucumber and spearmint as thoroughly as possible. If your cucumber isn’t organic, it will have a waxy coating on it. This waxy outer coating can be removed by soaking the cucumber in apple cider vinegar and rinsing in warm water, while scrubbing with a rough towel.
3) Peel the brown outer coating of the ginger off with a vegetable peeler.
4) Slice the cucumber and ginger as thinly as possible. Cucumber is an important ingredient in the Flat Belly Diet sassy water because it is a natural diuretic, and helps the body release stored excess water.
5) Lemon water makes for a powerful detox drink; lemon juice helps to cleanse and alkalize the body. Add one thinly sliced lemon to a large pitcher, or squeeze fresh lemon juice into your glass.
6) Add the ginger, cucumber, and lemon to the filtered water. Shake the container well, mixing the filtered water and ingredients together. Ginger is an ingredient of the flat belly diet sassy water recipe because it’s reported to boost metabolism.
#LisaChristiansen #healthandwellness #DrLisaChristiansen #motivationalspeaker #businessconsultant #ActressCantBuyMeLoveAlifecoach #successcoach #LisaChristineChristiansen #lifecoach #selfempowerment #andpersonalempowermentexpert